3D MOBILE SISMO PRODUCTION STATION
The 3D Mobile SISMO production station allows a quick start with a lower initial investment.
The 3D machine and all ancillary equipment are assembled and mounted in a converted seaworthy 40'HC container for quick and easy transport and installation. The stand-alone unit contains all ancillary equipment and smoke extraction with an automatic filter cleaning process. The EPS processing equipment comes in a separate container.
In case of a 3D Mobile Production Station the 2D meshes (semi-finished material) have to purchased from the closest SISMO Production Station. In a second phase when the produced volumes justify it, the 1D and 2D machines can be added to the production line.
One 3D Mobile SPS includes:
- One 3D Mobile SISMO Production Station, hardware consisting of a 3D Machine and all ancillary equipment (closed cooling circuit; compressor; smoke extraction with filter box) mounted in an especially tailored 40’ HC container.
- One set of polystyrene processing equipment (3D Block cutter; TGM, Tongue and Groove Mill; PMM for the SISMO flooring system)
- One set of auxiliary equipment for the SISMO module filling station
- The SISMO propriety software sisCAD
- Training for the sisCAD designer
- Training for the line operators of the SPS
- Training for on-site assembly
- Technical assistance for factory installation and start up
SISMO building technology:
- Transfer of technology, SISMO building technology (SBT)
- Exclusive regional license
- License for the use of the registered trade name and trademark.
- License for the sisCAD software. Fingerprints for installation and usage of the software. Corrective, adjusting and innovative maintenance to the sisCAD software.